- -
-
- - - -
-
-
-

Saturday, January 17, 2009

I've dug out all of my old UFOs/WIPs and moved them to my stitching corner. Hopefully I'll be motivated to work on some of them this year. One that I might be able to finish this year if I make it a personal SAL is the Mystery 2000 Sampler I started in...yes, wait for it...2000!! I stitched January and most of February and that was as far as I got. I'll post a pic here tomorrow if I manage to finish February!

Tonight I set up the Shepherd's Bush "Baby" piece that I'm stitching for our new grand-niece. I basted the fabric to scroll rods and pulled all the threads. I think it will stitch up quickly and then I plan to make it into a pillow.

Lots of stitching this weekend. The luxury of a 4 day weekend, I'm in stitching heaven...

No comments:

- -
- -
-