- -
-
- - - -
-
-
-

Sunday, November 23, 2008

First Blog

I guess it's time to jump in to the blogisphere...I've hestitated to start a blog. Just one more thing to keep up with but I've seen a lot of blogs that have inspired me so I thought I'd give it a shot.

My interests are cross stitch, gardening, my family and my pets. I think mostly I'll use this blog to highlight my stitching accomlishments and share them with friends and family. I'm just getting back into stitching after a few years off due to life happenings. Mostly a couple of cross country moves in a short amount of time. I'm starting to feel more at home in my new city and my creative energy is flowing again.

I'll post some of my recent finishes here, I think it'll be a fun way to stay motivated and productive.

I've joined a Seasonal Ornament SAL, a Christmas Ornament Exchange and a Christmas Stocking Exchange and I'm really looking forward to meeting new friends in the Stitchy World.

Millie

No comments:

- -
- -
-